Thursday, September 30, 2010

A little about me...

You know, I never really know what to write in these "about me" sections. But here it goes. I am 27 years old, born and raised in good ol' Escondido, CA. I'm married, to the best husband ever, and we have 3 beautiful boys. Markus, my oldest, is 7 and will be 8 in December and his twin brothers Brody and Chayse just turned 2 in August.

I love to cook and bake, well at least I try to. I'm a stay a home mom, so I need something to do to occupy my time. I also love to read, I just finished the Sookie Stackhouse Vampire series (I know everyone is into vampires these days hehe). Arts and Crafts is another one of my favorites. My all time favorite and number one love is hair and makeup. Although I am not a professional, I like to play and a lot of my friends come to me for hair color, touch ups, make up application. The only thing I haven't done is cut hair... In time I will amount to that level.

Well I believe that about sums up my "about me" section. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Soon I will be adding more blogs, random blogs, recipes to my favorite dishes and things like that. So stay tuned! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)