Thursday, January 27, 2011

Burning Bridge Clothing

As a lot of you may know, I LOVE tattoo's! Although I don't have very many, I still love the art. I recently had a half sleeve done at my friend's shop in Escondido called The Ink Spot. Jason, my artist, did an amazing job and I love it. It has a lot of meaning to it and he designed it just perfect.

So on that note, my friend B just launched a clothing line, Burning Bridge Clothing. It's all hand drawn spectacular work done by him and his artists, no computer generated art, its pretty neat. These guys have a lot of talent so its worth checking out. Check out their website and also check out their Facebook page as well and if you could please "like" their Facebook page. Thanks a bunch!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)