Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Life

Life... What is the meaning of life? Answer, the meaning of life is a period of existence. Life doesn't mean happiness, or love. It doesn't mean that you'll become a gazillionaire, or be healthy or make and chose the right paths. Life is what you make of it. If you want happiness, love, wealth, health and all of the above, then you have to make it happen. We all go through good times and bad times. We all complain about not having enough money or that you feel like you've missed out on a lot of your life because you took a different path than others. But in reality, life is what you make of it. YOU make the choices, YOU control your future. Take all of the experiences in life and use them as a lesson learned. People might think that they have it bad, but honestly, everything could be way worse than it already is.

As for myself, a lot of bad things have happened recently. When I say bad, they are bad to me, doesn't necessarily mean bad to anyone else out there, but at least I know that. I don't regret meeting the wrong people because, even though some of them have screwed us over, it's opened another door for me and for my family. I don't regret the decisions I've made in the past. My husband and I feel like we're struggling to make it through the next couple of weeks, maybe even months. But in the end I know that we'll always have each other and our boys. I know that things will get better for us even if they went down hill back in November. I know that I will always have family and friends to count on. I know that things will get better even with the present sticky situation we are in. We just have to stay positive and look forward to the goals we want to complete in the near future. So all of the little things that are going wrong right now will get better in time. We just have to stick out and dig ourselves out of this hole that we were pushed into.

I really am a firm believer in KARMA. So, treat the ones you love and hold dear to your heart with respect and they will treat you with respect in return.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)