Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Working out

So today I started back on my work outs after two weeks of not working out due to catching a cold. Feels good to be working out again. I would love to lose about 20lbs, if not then losing the inches would work too. If anyone has any advice on what type of exercises I can do at home I would really appreciate it. I have a treadmill at home so I use that a lot. I also do the p90x Yoga, which is super intense! Then the basic lunges and squats and sit ups and crunches, dumbbells for curls and what not as well. I need to stay motivated, because some how I always end up quitting after about a month =(. Anyway, I guess I should start a daily log of my exercises, maybe that would help? Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)