Thursday, February 16, 2012

Anniversary

So, tomorrow is mine and my husband's 10 year anniversary!! CRAZY how fast time flies! I swear, I don't know where the time went, but I love that we are still together going strong with 3 handsome boys.

How have we made it this long? Actually I really don't know LOL. We moved fairly quickly, I got pregnant at the age of 18, so we had our little family pretty young. I know, I know it's not as young as others, but hey that was young for me. Anyway, our marriage has always known it's place when we have to sacrifice and compromise on the things we want to do. We've never put a ball and chain on each other. He has his 'ME time' and I have my 'ME time' and then of course we always make time for US. It is hard, I'm not going to lie, but with 3 kids it really is hard to find time to ourselves and for us but we do it. Seriously, being married does take a lot of work. BUT you never give up on each other. We've invested 10 years of our lives and I hope to invest in 100 more, that is if I lived that long LOL. We are in this together for the long haul, through thickness and thin, sickness and health... til death do us part.

I love my husband and everything he stands for and will always be by his side no matter what happens.I am truly grateful to be married to such an amazing man.  I love that I can tell him anything and everything I want. He truly is my best friend and that's all I ever really wanted.

So, when y'all do find that special someone, hold on tight, but not too tight. Never give up on each other, work things out and make time for each other. Whether it's a date night walk out in the park, or dinner or a movie. Spending quality time with each other is what keeps the flame going.

A little sappy, I know, but it had to be said =). Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)