Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beauty Collection

I know I haven't been blogging much lately, and most certainly much less about beauty products. I have just been super busy with the kids, and a new business adventure that I decided to pursue with It Works. On a brighter note, I am still currently active with the Beauty Collection Blog. I am part of a wonder blogging team. Check out their blog for my articles (signed by Sammie). My latest article was Makeup Tips for Your Office Holiday Party. If any of you guys are local to LA, check out their local stores! They have some amazing products and join their Facebook Page. They always have an online Facebook Party every Wednesday and have tons of giveaways and advice from feature products. Check it out! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)