Tuesday, May 15, 2012

[Review] Pomé Wonder Serum

Do you have damaged hair from color treatments or styling tools? I'm Guilty. My hair is getting pretty long now, it's almost to my waist line, which I love because I had chopped it off 2 years ago. I haven't had a haircut for 'oh you know' at least 6 months [lol]. Horrible I know. Now I have to deal with split ends, damage from styling tools and damages from previous hair coloring treatments. Since I haven't been able to get a haircut, I have been extremely ecstatic to find an international beauty brand, Pomé. Pomé originates from Australia and is certified organic.

 If you don't know what Pomé is, then you must get the 411 on my article on the Pomé brand that can be used for your hair and skin here. YES, I said hair AND skin. Amazing right? Read on for my review.

 I don't know if many of you know, but I do have dry skin, on top of not getting a hair cut for over 6 months. Things just weren't looking my way in the whole skin and hair department. I need a hair cut badly but I can't afford to spend that kind of money right now on something that I don't really need . I'm very picky about who cuts my hair, I will spend at least $50 on just a cut. I guess it's more of a want instead of a need, but hey to look and feel fabulous I'm going to turn it into a need [lol]. Anyway, this is why I'm so glad I found the Pomé Wonder Serum.

Why I Love Pomé Wonder Serum

I love that it has a combination of natural ingredients of Argan Oil and Pomegranate Seed Oil. It has an easy pump action application and all you really need is one or 2 pumps of serum. I have long hair so I needed 2 pumps to get it evenly disbursed. I just put a little bit on after I take a shower and voila, my hair dries a lot faster, and is super soft. It's also a great heat protector serum. I just spritz some in my hands and apply to my hair before using my curling iron or flat iron. We all know how much damage these styling tools can do to the hair, so using the Pomé Wonder Serum will help protect your hair. It can be applied to wet or dry hair, but it's probably best to apply it to towel dried hair. Unless of course you are going to use a curling or flat iron, then it is suggested that you use a little bit of serum before applying heat to the hair.

 I love using this on my skin but I must say that I hesitated at first... because it felt oily in my hands. Figures right since it's packed with all of the good oils. At first, yes it did feel oily in my hands, but when I applied it to my skin, the serum did a disappearing act and did not leave a greasy oily residue. Score! I was really afraid that I would get left with this nasty residue or make me look like I've just come out of a sauna, sweating, but to my surprise, I did not look like a greasy hot mess. The serum just seeped into my skin leaving it moisturized, soft and supple.


Of course I don't have a before and after picture of my hair. Any time I had my husband, even my oldest son [at age 9] try to take a picture, they could never seem to get it right so I gave up on that [lol]. After talking to my friend Claudia over at I Like To Talk A Lot, we came to the conclusion that it has a citrus scent to it. It isn't bad at all, I just could not figure out what exactly it smells like. It's kind of just an all over citrus blast from oranges, tangerines, limes, lemons, etc. I like the scent, it's not too strong at all which I love because I get a little sensitive when it comes to heavy fragrances.

Do I love the Pomé Wonder Serum? Abso-freaken-lutely! If I could lather my whole entire body up in this serum, I totally would - true story. I love the fact that it does not leave an oily residue on my skin or my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and has a healthy sheen to it. I love that it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and soft. Two birds with one stone? Believe it lovelies. Hopefully Pomé will come to the U.S. soon. Definitely check out the Pomé (Pomaye) Pomegranate and Argan Oil Skin & Hair Serum Facebook Fan page for updates, tips, info and giveaways, don't forget to 'like' them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)