Saturday, July 21, 2012

[Video Tutorial] How to Mix Eye Kandy Glitters

So you all know how much I LOVE glitter and shimmer. Anyway, I started doing this new trick that I learned from Eye Kandy, mixing glitter colors to create new and different looks. Thanks to IMATS LA I now mix my glitters. It must have slipped my mind because for some reason it had never crossed my mind to mix Eye Kandy Glitter colors together [duh!]. I love the out comes and I can get super creative in anyway I want. In this video tutorial I just did a more natural neutral look that I can wear every day. Check out the video below. Let me know what you guys think and also, throw me some color ideas and I'll come up with a video for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)