Sunday, June 23, 2013

[Photoshoot] Alice in 'Wonder'land with a hint of Tim Burton

In my line of work, Makeup Artistry, you have to network and amazingly you build relationships with the people you've met. I am very grateful to have met and worked with some very talented people, from models, to photographers to people who design and make custom wardrobes. Networking makes my world go round, and I love it.

Yesterday's collaboration turned out beautifully. The custom made wardrobe for 'Alice' turned out 100 times better than I could have ever imagined. Onsite location was perfect, and of course our photographer worked her magic and took a lot of great photos. She captured every movement and pose as she always does with all of her work. Makeup was on point, some may think a little scary but that's the look we were going; for a darker version of Alice. All in all, yesterday's photo shoot was something special and I loved every minute of it. I don't have all of the photos, but check out the few that I do have below.
Model: Kaite Hansen
Model: Kaite Hansen
Model: Kaite Hansen
What do you think?? Not your normal every day routine, but I think it turned out great! With passion, talent and creativity, you definitely achieve your dreams. Don't forget to check out the work of everyone involved with yesterday's photo shoot.
Photography by:
Kristine Wahner Photography
KW Photography Facebook

Wardrobe by:
Octaviana Corsetry
Octaviana Corsetry Facebook
Makeup and Hair by:
Makeup by Sammie
Makeup by Sammie Facebook

Our work in progress digital magazine, please give us a like on Facebook!
Reves Creatifs Magazine
Reves Creatifs Facebook

Makeup (and tools) used:
Graftobian, Ben Nye, Mehron, Inglot Cosmetics, Eye Kandy Cosmetics, MUD, Cinema Secrets, Sigma Beauty, Bdellium Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)