Wednesday, January 8, 2014

[MINI REVIEW] Start off the New Year with style!

While I was at work today I received a package from UPS. I was just excited I got a package but I was so busy that I didn't even look to see who it was from. Naturally, I opened it and found this cute little Anytime Mini bag from Brahmin! These little surprises from the Vogue Influencer Network makes me smile. I was totally not expecting anything, let alone a purse. 

Chatham Tote - LOVE this one!

I LOVE Brahmin handbags! Did I tell you guys how awesome they are? Not only are they super stylish, they are durable and they have this awesome texture that I absolutely love. I don't know if you guys remember my post about the Black Arno Tote that I got but you can view it here. Check out the pictures of my Anytime Mini below:


It's little shorter than a 16 ox water bottle

It's a little longer than a 16 oz water bottle

Inside with an interior zip pocket
 The purse is really cute. The color that Brahmin sent is Saffron Melbourne. Its a mustardy yellow color. It's not bad, not my first color choice but it's a nice pop of color. The size is perfect for date night type purse or a girls night out. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II - very large cell phone, so as long as my phone fits in it, I'm a happy girl.

Have you checked out Brahmin? What do you think of their products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)