Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holiday Baking

Since I left my last post about winter baking, I started looking through my recipes and thought I would share them.

The first one is for an Apple Crisp. This one is for all you apple pie lovers who either don't have the time or patience to bake a whole pie. Its fairly simple and super delicious especially if you're in pinch and just want to satisfy a craving for apple pie. Unfortunately I don't have a recent picture for this specific recipe, hopefully I'll make it again and take a picture and post it up. Anyway, click on the link below and another page should pop up my recipe.

Apple Crisp

This next recipe is called a Sweetheart Cookie. Its a jam filled cookie sandwich dusted with powered sugar. Its perfect for Valentines Day or Holiday baking. You choose the shapes you want to make the cookies, heats, circles, squares, flowers, Christmas trees, whatever your little heart desires.

Sweetheart Cookies

Hope ya'll enjoy! I have so many more recipes to post, but that will have to wait for another day. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)