Thursday, October 14, 2010

Stuffed Chicken Wings



So the other night my cousin Anna and I made stuffed chicken wings. I know, at first I asked her "how the hell do you stuff a chicken wing??" lol. Well it wasn't very easy, first we chopped off the smallest part of the wing, then dug our fingers in and took out the bone from the wing. Very difficult task to do. Then we proceeded to stuff the chicken wing with our homemade pork stuffing. After probably about an hour of working hard we were finished! I fried some and she baked some, they were both delicious! Hard work really pays off.

I'll post up a recipe as soon as I put it together. When Anna and I cook, we  usually just wing it. Use our usual marination recipes and it all works out at the end.

Edited: Here's the link to the Stuffed Chicken Recipe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)