Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year - 2012

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year beginning! As for me, I am just SO glad 2011 ended. Hoping that 2012 will be a better year for us, to start brand new and let go of everything negative in our lives.

Anyway, who has their New Years Resolutions written out? I do! tee hee. Of course losing weight is #1, it's always on my list and I can never be rid of it lol. I am actually on my 90 Day It Works Challenge. Hoping to lose at least 30lbs and some inches! I've already lost about 6.5" in my mid section from using the Ultimate Body Applicator. I wrapped my right side and have lost another 7"! All of this by just using the Ultimate Body Applicators. I am so stoked! Wrapping every 4th day with this amazing product. You can check out the It Works products at Sports Wraps. They also have an amazing Business Opportunity too if you guys want to check that out, email me for more info on this as well if you want (sompathb@gmail.com).

As for my other Resolutions, another being get out of debt, this one will be around for a little while as well lol. I would also love to take more trips this year, go on a cruise, be more active and just be HAPPY with what we have, and I am usually a happy person =). Life is way too short to stress the small stuff, so let's keep it moving people.

What are your New Years Resolutions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)