Friday, March 23, 2012

Makeup Schools

I have been searching for the right makeup school for months now, but it feels like years lol. I was thinking of doing an online course at home with HEX. I know it won't have much hands on experience, but doing school from home works best with my schedule. I can do it on my own time and it's pretty affordable. What are your thoughts on an online makeup school?

Of course I keep searching everyday for a makeup school that's located close to me. I'm in San Diego, CA [north county to be exact]. All of the makeup schools that don't involve Cosmetology that I've seen are located in Los Angeles, CA -  the 2 hour drive is way too far for me. Then a good friend of mine said she was flying into Los Angeles from Boston to take a 5 day makeup course from CAMMUA. I look them up and guess what?? They have a school that's about 20 minutes away from where I live! I am super ecstatic about having an affordable school so close to home! Best of all, they have WEEKEND classes - score! Now the only thing I have to do is come up with about $2700 lol - sounds so easy right? Hopefully I can come up with it soon. I would love to FINALLY go to makeup school and get certified and build my clientele. I'll keep you guys updated about school. Wish me luck!

Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)