Wednesday, April 18, 2012

[Arts and Crafts]

I don't know if you guys know this, but I LOVE Arts and Crafts. I've been getting my thoughts together lately to put some things together to create something really awesome! I'm actually meeting a friend and one of her friends on Friday. You know that saying 'Two heads are better than one' well in our case it's 'three heads are better than one' LOL. We'll be doing a lot of brainstorming and putting our ideas together. We want to make this a profitable hobby and who knows how far it will get, hopefully very far! Anyway, here's a small glimpse of what I've done so far. It's just a trial run to see how easy/hard it would be to create. Check out the picture blow =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)