Friday, February 4, 2011

Brody and Chayse

Our morning routine is to wake up and get big brother Markus ready for school. Then the twins and I come home and they eat more breakfast if they feel like eating. I don't know why it's so hard to get these boys to eat. Some days they eat really good and then some days it's like "I don't want to eat day". A bit frustrating but oh well, as long as they snack and eat through out the day I am okay with that. The twins recently got introduced to Kung Fu Panda. Hilarious because Brody will come to me and say "Mommie, panda". Then when it's over Brody will bring me the play station 3 controller and say "Mommie, more panda". So cute! At least it keeps them busy for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)