Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brown and Bronze Look

So I was a little bored today and my roommate asked me to do her makeup because she was going out for a friends birthday. Of course I said yes, I will take all of the practice I can get, even though some say I am already good at what I can do, I just love to play. Anyway, today I did a bronze gold color with a reddish brown color on her. She is a light skin complexion so any color would look fabulous on her.










It's kind of hard to see in the pictures, because my cell phone camera has been acting funky and was not focusing right so the pictures are a little blurry.

The products I used today were Avon's Smooth Mineral in Bronze Stone, I love this color by the way, it's nice and light and shimmery. The contour color I used was also Avon's Smooth Mineral in Russet Rock, this color is awesome, it's kind of a mix between a dark brown with a reddish clay color. Then I added MAC's pigment in a bronze golden color, I say this because I don't know what the actual  name of the color is but it's very pretty and shiny. I also used Maybeline's Stiletto liquid eye liner for her top eyelid and Avon's Ultra Luxury eye liner for her top and bottom water lines. For mascara I used L'Oreal's Voluminous. Anyway, hope you like it!

<3 Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)