Wednesday, April 6, 2011

True Colors Original

 I remember when I was working at the local Mall when I was in High School, I know that was way too long ago, anyway, there was this kiosk there that had this makeup brand called True Colors. I wasn't into wearing a whole lot of makeup 10 years ago, but now I have a passion for it. I'm not too sure if True Colors has changed their formula from 10 years ago, but I'm thinking they might have. I used my friends stack before (along time ago) and I really liked the colors and how it came out because if you hadn't notice I am on the darker shade of the color scale and its hard to find make up that will show up on my darker toned skin. I think with any pigmented eye shadow it will of course flake a little if not a lot. The answer to that, is to use a makeup wipe and clear the flakes off your face. Anyway, check out the colors of some of the stacks I found. I think it is awesome that they color coordinate their stacks because frankly, some people do not know how to color blend or mix and match colors, the color coordination really helps those in need of color mixing.





So on that note, I'm kind of looking into doing a resale program or a home party program for this product. Let me know what you guys think!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)