Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I.M.A.T.S - International Make-Up Artist Trade Show

This is the first time I have ever heard of this show! I totally want to go, because I love make-up and would love to learn how to apply better too. Anyway, I think I will have to get a bunch of my girlfriends and plan a girls day to go to I.M.A.T.S.- International Make-Up Artist Trade Show.There are going to be so many exhibitors there, M.A.C., Sigma Beauty, Eye Kandy Cosmetics, Nyx, Make Up For Ever, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics... The list just keeps going on and on! So with that said, the details are below. Who wants to go??

What: I.M.A.T.S - International Make-up Artist Trade Show

When: Satuday, June 25, 2011
           Public Hours: 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
           Sunday, June 26, 2011
           Public Hours: 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.

Where: Pasadena Convention Center
            300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91011

Price: Pre-sale tickets end May 23, 2011
          One day: $35.00
          Two day: $65.00
          Exhibit Floor Only: $20 USD
        Tickets at the door
          One day ticket    $45.00 USD
          Two day ticket    $75.00 USD
          Exhibit Floor Only    $30.00 USD
          Child ticket (under 12)    $20.00 USD

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think? I would love to hear your thoughts =)